New and Improved Cover!!

Embrace the Storm Pfeifle

I am beyond thrilled to announce Embrace the Storm: The Guardians of Bliss has received an upgraded cover, now available for both ebook and paperback editions on Amazon.com!

I cannot begin to express how much I love the images for this cover.  Those who have read the book will immediately recognize themes from the story.

Readers, I hope you will enjoy the new cover as much as I do!  If you haven’t yet grabbed a copy of Embrace the Storm, what are you waiting for?  Click the link below and dive into Jessi’s story before the sequel, To Withstand the Tempest is released later this summer!

28 thoughts on “New and Improved Cover!!

1. Incredible cover!! It’s perfect for the title!

Liked by 2 people

1. Thanks so much! It took awhile to get it the way I wanted it, but it turned out even better than I hoped it would!!

Liked by 1 person

1. I know that feeling. So very exciting 💖💖💖💖

2. The Eclectic Contrarian June 22, 2019 — 6:35 pm

Awesome!

1. The Eclectic Contrarian June 22, 2019 — 6:36 pm

You’re welcome! I’m hoping to have a book one day!

2. The Eclectic Contrarian June 22, 2019 — 6:38 pm

I just keep writing!

Liked by 1 person

3. That’s what you have to do! Keep on keeping on!

Liked by 1 person

4. The Eclectic Contrarian June 22, 2019 — 6:52 pm

I’m thinking about self publishing and still wondering about a price.

Liked by 2 people

5. Mine is self-published. Thinking about what price to set your book at, or the price for self-publishing?

Liked by 1 person

6. The Eclectic Contrarian June 22, 2019 — 7:00 pm

Both!

Liked by 1 person

7. Pricing your book is simply deciding what price you think will help it sell. My novel is 320ish pages. The ebook is only $3.99. But I priced the paperback at $9.99 because Amazon KDP deducts the printing costs out of the royalties. So that way I don’t pay anything for the print on demand option. It comes out of my royalty payment.

With Amazon KDP, I didn’t have to pay anything to self-publish my book. Amazon does however expect me to sell exclusively on their website. So it’s only available through Amazon. But almost everyone uses Amazon these days so I think that’s just fine for me for now. It is a way to get my work out into the world instead of letting it rot on my computer!

8. The Eclectic Contrarian June 22, 2019 — 7:29 pm

Awesome! I don’t know how many pages I’m up to now, it’s hard with poetry and quotes… but I’m thinking I’m going to maybe do as you have done.

Liked by 2 people

9. It’s not too hard. Just takes patience!

Liked by 1 person

10. The Eclectic Contrarian June 22, 2019 — 7:32 pm

I’m probably too patient lol! It’s a bit nervous really… publishing is putting yourself out there… like much more than blogging..

Liked by 2 people

11. Don’t I know it! It was like offering up my child when I published mine! Scary! But it’s been a rewarding experience!

Liked by 1 person

12. The Eclectic Contrarian June 22, 2019 — 7:34 pm

Gonna help me promote it when the time comes??

13. The Eclectic Contrarian June 22, 2019 — 7:54 pm

You rock Heather!!

Liked by 1 person

14. The Eclectic Contrarian June 22, 2019 — 7:56 pm

Well John thinks you’re awesome 😝

Liked by 2 people

15. Well I’m cool with that! Back at you!

Liked by 1 person

3. Amazing cover and sounds like a good book! 😍 Proud of you!

1. Well thank you so very much!! I appreciate the encouragement!! 💙

Liked by 1 person

4. Oh my goodness this looks so good !! Ah you must be so pleased 💙 I’m happy for you !! (and very proud of course) xx

Liked by 2 people

1. Thank you so very much! I’m very happy with the results and hope it will attract more readers soon!